Supplied in either a full length or shortened the rolling kits consists of the following.
Ball Joint Front Beam
- Beam which has been Sand Blasted, inspected to factory specs and coated.
- New Meyle / TRW or similar quality Ball Joints Fitted
- New TRW Steering Box Supplied and fitted
- New Tie rods, tie rod ends and mounting hardware
- Cofap Steering Dampener
- Cofap Shocks
- New 4 Wheel Disc Brake kit based on Empi parts which are them machined to specification as required and fitted with upgraded hardware and bearings.
- DOT Compliant Stainless steel braided brake lines. USA Made hi quality.
- New Hard lines fitted with stainless mounts and clips
- Machined Rotors fitted with 12 x 1.5 wheel studs. This ensure you have no issues with mag wheel fitments.
- New Dual Circuit Master Cylinder fitted with fluid reservoir.
IRS Rear End
- Factory IRS Trailing Arms are sand blasted, inspected and checked for factory specs. They are then coated and sealed.
- New SKF or similar quality bearings and seals.
- Bearing caps and mounting hardware to suit Disc kit.
- Factory rear torsion bars ( VW Beetle )
- New rubber torsion bushings inner and outers.
- New Trailing Arm bushings
- New pivot bolts and retainers.
Floor Pan Fittings
- New Later style pedal assembly
- New Hand Brake assembly
- Meyers Manx Hand Brake boot kit and fittings
Tires and Wheels
- Alloy Mags in a 15 x 6 and 15 x 8 size to suit Buggy
- BFG AT Tires
The Rolling Pan is built from front to rear and ready for you to bolt in your transmission and engine, fit your Meyers Manx Kit, bleed your brakes and away you go happy buggying .